What should I do about my marriage

Jayhipkiss

What should I do about my marriage

Post by Jayhipkiss » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:12 pm

So my wife and I got married in October when she was 5 months pregnant, she gave birth to our baby girl on January 15th. We have Been having difficulties between ourselves for a while but always blamed it on something else. I.e. she was pregnant, weddings are stressful, moving is stressful. But my little girl got admitted into hospital start of this week and was kept in for 4 days. On day 3 i had to return to work, because you know. Bills. But this caused some tension and more arguments so much so when my daughter got discharged my wife didn't return home and went to her mother's with my daughter, where she has been for past 3 days. She then tried to Tell me I can only see my daughter if she was there, because she don't trust me... Now Ive never abused anything or anyone and never hurt or broken anythig, I'm not a violent person at all women she says she don't trust me she means she don't think I can take girl of my girl. After numerous loudly spoken conversations and me contacting people to try and book mediations and looking for a soliciter she finally realised she was not going to get away with it and has agreed to let me have her on my next day off, she even offered to bring her to see me on my lunch tomorrow. But through all of this she was still trying to add conditions, like where I can go and for how long. after all of this she still believes we are only on a break and wants to try and sort things out... Should I even try or should I just end it and move on, and come up with a plan to both evenly have custody of our daughter?